arrow_upward
Choose your superpower!
1: You’ll get to travel back in time to change the future ONE TIME ONLY

2: You have the power to be invisible UNLIMITED POWER

3: You will never get sick and can cure other people from any disease ONCE A YEAR

4: X-ray vision and overpowered hearing UNLIMITED POWER

5: Never have to sleep LIFELONG POWER

What power do you choose and how would you use it?

1. One time only? I don't want that, plus, if I travel back in time, it won't make me age less, I'd still age to x and die, so it wouldn't be all that fun, if it's for once.

2. With clothes on or without? With clothes on would actually work, can steal shit, does the items I still also turn invisible?

3. I already don't get sick, hard pass.

4. I'd rather be psychic.

5. What would I do all the time...?

[+] 1 user Likes thundereder9t8y's post
i think out of all the abilities u posted here invisibility is probably the most useful and powerful one

1. You'd have to have such a great command of true history that it would be impossible to figure out which one event would change things.
2. Just because you're invisible on the human visual spectrum doesn't mean that animals can't see you, and IR scanners can't see you, either.
3. Useable. Not enough power though.
4. The CiA, the DIA, and the NSA, as well as every intelligence agency in the world, would try to MKULTRA your ass, so they have you as a permanent "employee".
5. This actually has some serious potential.

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post
Today I feel like nr 1 is the way to go. Go back to the 90s and by a shit load of Apple stock!

Or Bitcoin, really... heh.

No sleeping would be so boooooring.

Arrow Any like will be much much appreciated guys. Cheers ! Sick

no sleeping for sure

1: You’ll get to travel back in time to change the future ONE TIME ONLY
I wouldn't want to change the future

2: You have the power to be invisible UNLIMITED POWER
I'd probably pick this, sneak onto planes for relatively free travel among other things?

3: You will never get sick and can cure other people from any disease ONCE A YEAR
This is a close second, curing diseases sounds great especially for loved ones. Especially with covid, never getting sick sounds pretty good, I'd feel less guilty about passing on anything.

4: X-ray vision and overpowered hearing UNLIMITED POWER
I feel like being invisible can achieve similar things as this, and most of this stuff would be used for pervy purposes or would make me too conscious of other peoples' opinions

5: Never have to sleep LIFELONG POWER
I don't know what I'd do for 8 extra hours

Invisibility of course! From all the other options they’re half-assed. Can do a lot of things with invisibility powers. Depends on whether your clothes and items become invisible with it, but it shouldn’t be big of a problem.

Sneak into the girls washroom? ✅
Joking of course lol

Can use the ability for good or evil benefits. You choose your path.

[+] 1 user Likes darlinted's post
Never sleeping has great potential. If becoming an entrepreneur / into money you have lots more time.

You can’t really be “lazy” if you don’t sleep, can’t make excuses on not having time.

Add in a workout schedule at 3am or something.

Also with energy, it isn’t specified but since we don’t need sleep we’d have a great boost of energy.

[+] 1 user Likes Darminted's post
X ray cision

give me that back in time superpower, go back in time and buy amazon stock, btc and many more

[+] 1 user Likes testende310's post
1. Invisible for sure
2. I would like to have ability to traveling places whenever I want

Invisibility, assuming that I go invisible with my clothes on. Don't wanna go invisible with my willy dangling in the air