arrow_upward
Classic car, hold or sell
Who has classic cars, wondering if it’s worth holding on to the investment, or if the younger generation will even be interested in buying them in a few years.

[+] 1 user Likes Sunqet's post
If genuine self driving cars ever become the norm then a classic car may become a true collector's item.

It really depends on what car. If you have an old car with great historic background or is just exciting to drive and have , definetly hold. My dad's youngtimer apprechiated to triple the price in a decade

So my old man and actually restore old cars and when I mean "old cars" I mean Model A cars/trucks.  Those that don't know what these are well they are essentially the vehicles that Henry Ford mass produced and made cheap enough so people could own them.  The year of the make of these vehicles are 1920-1930s.  We actually restored one that had bullet holes in them and we believe that it was due to a gang shooting of that era.  For me anyway I don't see the attraction to these cars but I do like cars from the 1950s to 60s and also older motorcycles but that's just me and I was brought up into this.  My uncle restored and sold one of Hitler's Staff cars and with that money he send his 2 kids to college and with alot to spare.  So my 2 cents on the topic is well keep the ones that have more unique side to them and the more unique they are/rare the more expensive they become as well as they are maintained.

you juist have tyo do the research and see if there could ever be a demand for them

keep them for sure! unless ur desperate lol

cars are not great investments. only buy them if you want to keep them and not the make money.

I would say keep them unless you really need the money