arrow_upward
Comedy shows without laugh tracks?
Anybody mind giving me any recommendations for new comedy shows to watch?  I got through quite a list during quarantine.  I enjoyed The Office, Brooklyn 99 , Scrubs, and Parks and Rec.

[+] 1 user Likes seraphcrimrose's post
It's always sunny in philly is a good one with no laughing track.

[+] 2 users Like 514287's post
Always sunny is in fact a good one

Trailer Park Boys is really good and so is Impractical Jokers

community is a banger

[+] 1 user Likes seeny's post
I have to checkout scrubs.

I can't recommend Malcolm in the Middle enough. Super overlooked anymore

[+] 1 user Likes YYYYMN's post
If you're open to english humour, check out Peep Show. It's a great comedy that is excruciating in it's cringe

I hate laugh tracks as well, how I met your mother is a really good show

Second for Community. I just watched it for the first time over the past few weeks

Dave Chappelle ? Animação Paradise Police ?

Atlanta is very good. With Donald Glover

[+] 1 user Likes ekk361's post
Quote: Atlanta is very good. With Donald Glover

yes, its comedy that'll make you think afterwards, its very sharp... but if u want dumb fun:

Man Seeking Woman (On FXX too)

its a story about modern dating situations, mixed up with hyperbolic surrealism, aliens, trolls, living sex dolls, penis monsters, fuckin hitler, cum lightning baby, mechas, and a good fuckin soundtrack... its complicated

If you haven't seen Arrested Development seasons 1-3, stop what you're doing and watch it now. Community is great too & fits well with the shows you mentioned

If you're into programming then Silicon Valley is a good show to get into. It recently wrapped up with 5 seasons.

The office for sure

Friday Night Dinner and The Inbetweeners (UK Version)

People already said Community but I think Parks and Recreation and Brooklyn 99 are good too