arrow_upward
Computer Hacking
Hi All,

If you have access to a computer or laptop that you think might have pictures or videos on it I can help. I can hack the machine if you can get it to me and then I can copy all the information you want and sent it back to you with the device. Let me know if anyone is interested. PM Me.

i don't exactly understand what exactly do you need

(22-04-2020, 05:23 AM)reach Wrote: i don't exactly understand what exactly do you need
I can hack into any computer if I have physical access to it. What I'm posting is if you want something off someones machine and can get it to me I will hack the computer and get you the info.

"if I have physical access" everyone can hack in this way Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes grek12448270's post
Even if this were legit it just sounds way too likely that youd just keep the device lol

Everyone could do this with physical device access...
Encrypt your storage!

Seems weird to ship a stranger an entire device

hmmmm quite interesting....

If you're so good OP, can you get data off a LUKS-encrypted hard drive where the LUKS header was overwritten?

Sounds quite fishy. Unencrypted Windows/Linux can easily be "hacked" by clearing the password... Anyone that owns a USB stick and 10 minutes time for googling can do that.

If you actually want to figure out the passwords, Ophcrack is actually quite good.

But for LUKS-encrypted disks, Truecrypt volumes or even Bitlocker I'd doubt that anyone would do here so easily....

you dont know what youre talking about.

Hmmm... Where do I send my laptop or other device for you to hack????

(27-05-2020, 06:57 PM)grek12448270 Wrote: "if I have physical access" everyone can hack in this way Big Grin

wait, i don't know how to do this! i have access to tons of locked data of some really hot college girls lol... how do i do this?