arrow_upward
Comtact Tracing
Hello friends,

Since many of us are bored stuck at home and engaging in what some may consider "unsavory" activities, perhaps you are like me and want to actually do something to speed up the resolution of this major global health crisis. Larkin community hospital is looking for volunteer contact tracers (people who help identify and notify persons infected or who have come in contact with someone infected by COVID-19 and provide information and support with the goal to decrease further spread). Anyone can volunteer as they have a regional setup. Here is the press release:

Comtact Tracing.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Comtact Tracing.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

If interested here is how to sign up:
***Use this link to sign up

Comtact Tracing.

Registered Members Only

or email [email protected]

A lot of the specifics will depend on the locality you will be working from but many can communicate using various forms of communicate (video calling, phone calls, texts, through an app they are working on). For those who join, thank you very much for your time and assistance!

Comtact Tracing.

Registered Members Only

Be Well and Stay Safe friends!

Hey that's actually pretty cool. Bit of a shame I'm going to have to scrounge the credits and -somehow- up my contributor level if I want to see your links and actually help out