arrow_upward
Contributer Level tips for noobs?
It is still super confusing, I've made some 'HOT THREADS' and it's barely raised, even posting in the graphics section seemed to pull my contribution level down, so i'm going to sit in the general threads a bit more to raise it up, thanks for the clarification

its just really long tbh

hatterman Wrote:It is still super confusing, I've made some 'HOT THREADS' and it's barely raised, even posting in the graphics section seemed to pull my contribution level down, so i'm going to sit in the general threads a bit more to raise it up, thanks for the clarification
Your status confuses me. Lol. You have a positive rep and a negative score. 

As for me, this is my thread and after all the replies and likes, my score has not changed. Still -40. No idea why.

Hmm wish I stumbled upon this earlier, helped clarified some things up for me

I still don't really get it

Would help if threads got past moderation quicker

Nymph3 Wrote:
hatterman Wrote:It is still super confusing, I've made some 'HOT THREADS' and it's barely raised, even posting in the graphics section seemed to pull my contribution level down, so i'm going to sit in the general threads a bit more to raise it up, thanks for the clarification
Your status confuses me. Lol. You have a positive rep and a negative score. 

As for me, this is my thread and after all the replies and likes, my score has not changed. Still -40. No idea why.
Tell me about it, it won't increase either, my rep means nothing apparently. No matter how often I start threads or post in the SFW threads it barely goes up.

contributor level doesn't increase for me even when posting in sfw

I am new here as well and trying to figure it out. Thanks for all the info

From what I've been reading as far as replies on this thread, it looks like contributor level only goes up when you post content in nsfw? Not replies, but CONTENT. I'm not seeing any other way that people are increasing their level. Can anyone confirm?

Yeah the system is confusing. We need credits and a good contributor level to view the hidden links but with threads or postings we get credits only?

be active and create some discussion threads