arrow_upward
Contributor Level
I feel like this site is unfair with the level. I post a reply and use credits to access one link and it shoots my score down 30 points. I like what the site offers but sometimes content is more valuable than money.

[+] 5 users Like spacehobo123's post
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. It is ridiculously easy to get the contributor level up. If you post THREADS, where you share content, invoke conversation etc, then your contributor level rises. Likes, replies, quality, credit donations, other members paying to unlock your content all raise your level and ONLY posting to unlock (or paying) reduces your level.

Sorry but the system seems fair as is.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 2 users Like Lucifer NightStar's post
Thanks for the reply. Just a bit bitter trying to get my "Contributor" up.

I agree, it is a very tedious system

[+] 1 user Likes ky12345's post
I have to say though ive never been part of a forum that uses this system. Its interesting. Looking forward to seeing it work

It's kind of similar to how private tracker sites work. If all you do is take and not give back, those sites will ban you. However, those sites offer a 1:1 ratio. Which is reasonable and fair.

I'm still new to this site so I'm still figuring out how the contribution levels work.

New here as well. I agree system is very off-putting tbh. I've posted 3 threads and am sitting at -12 rn.

Doesn't make sense. Why does posting in leak section lower ur level. Can't even talk or discus w others about content w/o worry of negatives.

Not very noob friendly imo

Lucifer NightStar Wrote:Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. It is ridiculously easy to get the contributor level up. If you post THREADS, where you share content, invoke conversation etc, then your contributor level rises. Likes, replies, quality, credit donations, other members paying to unlock your content all raise your level and ONLY posting to unlock (or paying) reduces your level.

Sorry but the system seems fair as is.
Isn't your reply counter intuitive? You want us to post threads to invoke conversation but when people reply it is a negative towards them. So why should they reply?

Sorry for questions. Just trying to understand a bit better. Seems like an annoyance to new people rather than promoting growth and interaction.

Don't mean to come off as a troll. Just asking.

I agree that the system is fair in the fact that in order to see threads you need to contribute but the simple fact is that this is a forum the punishes you for posting. If I wanted to discuss a thread and I commented multiple times on the same thread I would never be able to get out the hole. There has to be a way to change the system to take that in mind

[+] 1 user Likes ChillCuz's post
Will i be able to come back from a -300?

Holy, JollyGreenGiant that's a deeply low score. You're probably better off with a new account...Unless you want to start sharing material to bump it up like Lucifer said,

JollyGreenGiant Wrote:Will i be able to come back from a -300?
hm, i think only with posting content.

Anything is possible but damn you got an up hill battle.

It’s a fair system but I wish I knew it took your score down 30 points before I started posting lol

Maybe we can try to get a warning message added to the leaks. That way guys arent fighting an uphill battle.

First time i commented on a leak post because it said i need to comment to see. I got nothing and lost contribution points

Seems like nothing i do raises my contributer level

Seems fair, looking forward to seeing how it works