arrow_upward
Contributor Level
Hi guys I'm new here and was wondering if all newbies started off with a -25 contributor level.
Thanks!

You start with your contributor level at 0, it goes down if you comment on the leaks section.

you start with 0, it increases if you post content in the leaks section but decreases significantly if you just reply in the leaks section

No, you don't start with negative level, your level is deducted when you post in leak section

Damn I didn’t know this

Interesting to know! I've learned something new today Smile

thanks for clarifying

Yeah just keep making "quality" posts and you'll bring it up. I think you need Positive 25 level to unlock threads with credits, too.

How many levels do you get per quality post?

We all start with 0 points and any posts that are not in the leaks section seems to add up to 5 points per post but with a post in a leaks section appears to take away 25 points. Also I'm pretty sure the magic number to have enough points to gain access to content is 20 points so my suggestion is to make 4 quality posts to get your level up to 20 and farm out 20 points a day (the daily max) and use the points to unlock the links. Spending points does not lower your contributor level.

[+] 2 users Like jurryduty's post
Hopefully I can get my levels up Smile

There are helpful posts in the infomration section of this forum regarding contributor levels

Thank you for breaking it down. I've been wondering about this for ages!

thanks for clarifying Confused

Yeah contributions pay off, apparently

thanks for the info

So why do you lose points for posting? Seems silly to me

I guess it's to prevent people from just joining to get a buch of leaks and not give back anything to the community

What counts as a quality reply, because I like to say things short and sweet. But if I have to I will make my responses longer with filler words

I’ve had the same problem. Thankfully after reading other posts I understand know.