arrow_upward
Contributor Level
Thanks guys I was having the same issue ?

anyone else actually losing credits for posting? i made a post and lost 2 credits yesterday and the same today...

I also created 6 new threads, sharing 6 different women/sets and did not get any contribution level increase...

but i reply to someone in a thread and i lose 25 contribution points every time... something needs to change here

WTF is going on here.... i pay 10 credits for a link and the link is dead.. ok so my credits are lost.. but why did I also lose 25 contribution level points? this is really messed up..

you lose so many points for no real reason but gain so few points when you contribute..

why are we now losing 25 contribution points every time we pay 10 credits for a link? so we get 5 points for every set we share but then lose 25 points for every set we pay credits for... the system here is completely broken.. basically if you are not paying for membership it is pretty pointless to be here...

Keep discussing in threads that what I do and I get points for the leak section. Might take a bit of your time during the day but hey you can buy premium if you are hungry

Interesting to know

Thank you for breaking it down

What's the magic # for contribution level? I'm at 35 and I can't see the links I used credits to "pay" for.