arrow_upward
Contributor Level
Hi mod

It's been a week since i start using this forum, and i really struggle. As i understand after reading all the FAQ and info, all i know is i have to make "quality" thread and contribute to the forum to earn forum's asset, i myself own 9 threads alr. The thing is, all my thread does not raise my contributor level despite how many likes or comments in that thread, and for each thread i only received 5 contributor level immediately when i post, and that's it, no more. I guess the likes and comments does not qualify the quality of my thread, then what does ? Are we strictly have only 5 CL for each thread, even we post some not-so-quality thread or a tones of content in 1 thread, we get treat the same ? Correct me if i wrong, im still so confused.

[+] 1 user Likes Advc628's post
You do get Contributor Rating Points for every like, its just every like by an Elite or Onyx member that counts. Obviously if a lot of your threads are low quality and a moderator sees it, you will be banned. So that is a rundown of the basic checks we have.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 3 users Like Lucifer NightStar's post
i also need this info

RE: Contributor Level.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Contributor Level.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

See post #3

[+] 2 users Like molex's post
thanks for the link

Thanks for the link, i don't know

thanks for the link

[+] 1 user Likes biscuit_2342's post
Interesting read , the only problem I see is the definition of quality posts. Something I think is interesting can be seen as low quality to others ☹️

When a new user gets on, all the posts are short.  Hard to know your doing it wrong.

Very true.
Maybe the people who like the posts should determine what's "quality", and not just 1 mod?  My

I made a thread about a specific onlyfans.
That was my whole reason for checking this site.
Guess what? The thread got deleted and I'm at a -35 contribution level.
Still no onlyfans.
Great waste of time  Big Grin

I did post replies and such in non leaks but my contributor level hasnt gotten any better

thank you for giving the links it help for me how to use this web

what could contribute exactly to a low quality thread?

thanks for the link. helpful

thank for help but contributor level up so fast