arrow_upward
Jump to page 
Contributor level
I made 2 threads with what I think is quality content and spent the 10 credits I got on a link and my contribution immediately dropped to -1 so I can't even see the link.

smart system, sort of makes new people not want to be active though

Thanks for the clarification

thank you for explanation

Can anyone tell me how high your contributor level has to be before you can see links? I'm at 22 and I still can't see the link I bought.

very clear explanation!
thx for sharing.

This is a good explanation on how this site works

I'm already confused lol.. 

You get negative points for making a post in a leaks section. This includes Nudes/Social Content Etc.

So bringing content and posting it here for the community gives you negative points? The only way I can understand this is that post gets enough likes to wipe out the negative points?

[+] 1 user Likes BGman410's post
Hey , thanks for the explanation , im suddenly -60 I understand that snot good but how can I get a better level and what I need to do , thanks

Well understandable and thanks for clarification

34 contribution and still can't see the link.

thank for the explanation.

its confused me at first

i have mixed feelings about it tbh

Still looking on how to view my current points, but thanks for clarifying how this site works

:at: thanks man

Contributor level 61, still can't see link. Pretty sure you can't actually see links unless you pay to upgrade your account.

Glad you've takes the time to write a decent explanation. Most sites don't...

Thanks this helped out a ton

Just signed up, -55 level already lmao. Site should really make this glaringly obvious with stickies. Punished for posting seems aids af.

Lvl 70, still no link. Is there any lvl that will actually allow me to see links?

Jump to page