arrow_upward
Jump to page 
Contributor level
Lucifer - I recently unlocked something I wanted to see, I had only 20 contribution, and used credits to view the content, however when it unlocked I didn't have previlge, lost 10 credits and 10 contribution.

I feel this is grossly unfair that my contribution gets attacked as it does not say above unlocking something loses 10 contribution. This system is grossly unfair if it takes multiple posts to obtain 5 contribution but lose 10 if you unlock something. Exclamation

Lucifer - I recently unlocked something I wanted to see, I had only 20 contribution, and used credits to buy the content, however when it unlocked I didn't have previlge, lost 10 credits and 10 contribution.

I feel this is grossly unfair that my contribution gets attacked as it does not say above unlocking something loses 10 contribution. This system is grossly unfair if it takes multiple posts to obtain 5 contribution but lose 10 if you unlock something.

- Buying or clicking links has ZERO effect on your contributor rating - IVE HAD 10 CONTRIBUTION TAKEN AWAY

What is the contributor level you need to be able to see threads? I've posted my own collection, and tried to unlock some others. So far, I have had 0 access to any collection, but my contributor level just goes down...

[+] 1 user Likes bluemoon1993's post
I believe its 100 but I should never have lost 10 based on using credits. Poor system

[+] 1 user Likes rburns1's post
How can I increase my contribution level ?

Thanks for the great explination dude was wondering how it works

Thanks for the explaination. So in a way it best to accumulate points and buy the link outright?

Thats some BS at least now i know

Ok tank u for explanation

Thanks for the explanation. I’m on mobile but not sure where can I see my contribution level?

This is helpful for my horny ass

On the paper it seems simple enough but in fact ot may be a lil more complex than that

Appreciate the info. Thanks.

thank you for explaining this

Thanks for the info, was confused about the whole system but now I think I understand

Stil no points? Let's try this!

Oh thanks for the great explanation

Thanks for the explanations, it makes more sense now Smile

Kinda weird that I lost contributor rating for replying to my own thread on the leaks threads. I tried replying to someone in my thread and got slapped with a -5 contributor rating for answering them.

Thank I must know that

Interesting way of doing things. Was rather confused with it all.

Jump to page