arrow_upward
Jump to page 
Contributor level
Quote:Any idea why it drops so quickly. I think I posted once went from 10 to -20

10 creds is 10 pts.

Thanks, I've been wondering how this works.

Entendido y gracias  At

Wow, reading the first "welcome"-message actually helps... Huh

don't think enough people are reading this. which i guess might be the point?

Great explanation, thank you!

Still trying to pull my contribution level out of the depths of the sewers. I'm almost there. I can see daylight. It's starting to smell better. Fappy days are ahead, tell you what

is the amount of points you can get limited? like can you only get +10 per hour or something like that?

good i working hard!

great explanation. thank you!

Hi everyone, I went from having -100 points to having +58, but I still have a low level of contributor. When will I be able to unlock the content I want to see?

Quote:Still trying to pull my contribution level out of the depths of the sewers. I'm almost there. I can see daylight. It's starting to smell better. Fappy days are ahead, tell you what

Since you're -5, you actually have a ways to go buddy.

Quote:Hi everyone, I went from having -100 points to having +58, but I still have a low level of contributor. When will I be able to unlock the content I want to see?

The value is staying green. That's your hint. Tongue

It seems to me that replying in non-leak sections does not give contributor levels? This is very confusing...

Quote:It seems to me that replying in non-leak sections does not give contributor levels? This is very confusing...

There is a delay, apparently.

Very informative, thanks!

yea same

having tons of trouble getting change to contribution level b/c threads are not going up and stuff

yea just threads and maybe likes are helping

[+] 1 user Likes houndarounddowntown's post
super hlepfl thanks

Alright I get it now I was just going through liking random stuff lol

That makes a lot of sense, thanks!

As others have said - would be good if this was stickied on all forums, or somewhere very prominent

Jump to page