arrow_upward
Jump to page 
Contributor level
Lets see whats in this

soon to be contributor level 100

good read  Arrow  Arrow

No wonder my level keep going down, thanks for the detailed explanation

thanks for explaining, i was a little confused with this system but everything is clear to me now

wish i knew the system before i just started mass replying to posts in attempts to unlock them

alaskanmill Wrote:I really like the idea of measuring contributor level to reduce leeching, but I wish I knew more of how it actually worked or was counted.

Also, I recently used credits to unlock a post with some content I was hoping to see, but apparently my contributor level is too low, so I still can’t access it.  Are those credits now lost?  And is there a way to see beforehand what level is needed to access content?
good to know.

Thank you for explaining the system.

thanks for explain

what should be my contributor level be for unlocking links though i have already purchased it but say my contributor level is too low

Thanks for the explanation and easy to read. This effectively help prevent the leaks section and development forum.

that was a great explanation, i did not understand what was going on and will make sure to improve my level

Thanks for the information for new ones, like me  Smile

This is a pretty neat system.

the whole system is quite annoying and confusing...

and how low has to be our contributor level to unlock the god damn links?

Thanks for the explanation!

Thanks for the explaining

Nice Explanation

is it true taht nowadays there is a limit post per day?

Cool it was bit confusing at the beginning but now i think its good for the forums quality

Jump to page