arrow_upward
Contributor points decreased by 5 when I create new thread?
Hi, I’m pretty worried over the fact that when I make a new thread I lose 5 contributor points(I’m worried about making this thread because right now my contribution is at 0 so it may become -5 after making this post). I read up on a lot of rules and threads on how the site works and I think it’s very smart, the main thing I saw involving contribution points was that you gain points for creating threads in places like “Discussion” and that’s been working for everybody, but like said I’ve been losing 5 points each of the times I’ve made a thread. Right now I’m wondering if this is another feature of how this site works I didn’t see or if I’ve run into some kind of an error.

You will not lose points by making threads, BUT you will not gain points until the threads are approved.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

I also have tied to put two posts up, they have not been approved or so I think and am now on -10 contributor points, have I done something wrong?

Same I’m at -5

hmmm that seems to be very weird, experiencing the same

Same thing happen to me now i don't want to make more threads

How did you send a message to the administrator if he won't let me? Besides that the new publications to obtain help reject them to me?