arrow_upward
Corona Virus A Conspiracy Theory?
Is it some validitity about this being some Resident Evil copy-cat? It take 30 days for the symptoms to show not to mention it lies dormant on packages. Share thoughts and facts on this.

No. Alex Jones is an entertainer not a reliable news source.

[+] 1 user Likes Dslg01's post
Dslg01 Wrote:No. Alex Jones is an entertainer not a reliable news source.
Over the years Alex Jones has gone over the deep end.

I mean it's probably a virus that was meant to be a bio weapon and they accidentally set it out into the wild lol

[+] 2 users Like Peanuts's post
Incubation period is typically two weeks, not 30 days

[+] 1 user Likes dicecraps's post
Do you mean a Resident Evil copy cat like a virus manufactured to be sold as a bioweapon? Or like a virus that was accidentally released?

[+] 1 user Likes reeecey115's post
Loool, it's like that every year seems like this one is actually doing something.

I thought symptoms didnt show til 30 days. I didnt know about the incubation period.

reeecey115 Wrote:Do you mean a Resident Evil copy cat like a virus manufactured to be sold as a bioweapon? Or like a virus that was accidentally released?
Both, if I'm not mistaken the Chinese developers really have an Umbrella logo

dicecraps Wrote:Incubation period is typically two weeks, not 30 days
I thought symptoms didnt show til 30 days. I didnt know about the incubation period.

Peanuts Wrote:I mean it's probably a virus that was meant to be a bio weapon and they accidentally set it out into the wild lol
Loool, it's like that every year seems like this one is actually doing something.

[+] 1 user Likes crusherrasta's post
i personally would take advantage of the upcoming cheap flight tickets

djlucky7 Wrote:i personally would take advantage of the upcoming cheap flight tickets
I was planning a flight, anywhere away from Corona contact

thanksssthanksssthanksssthanksss

crusherrasta Wrote:Both, if I'm not mistaken the Chinese developers really have an Umbrella logo
Wow you're right! Now I see why people are bringing up Resident Evil. That is eerie.

djlucky7 Wrote:i personally would take advantage of the upcoming cheap flight tickets
If Plague Inc is anything to go by, you best fly to Iceland or Greenland to be safe

It's Swine Flu freakout/mishandling 2.0
Knowing anything regarding the state of genetics then and now and how much the field has evolved it'll take less time for a vaccine to be developed than before. The problem is that it's been really badly handled with all the travel

reeecey115 Wrote:
crusherrasta Wrote:Both, if I'm not mistaken the Chinese developers really have an Umbrella logo
Wow you're right! Now I see why people are bringing up Resident Evil. That is eerie.

If Plague Inc is anything to go by, you best fly to Iceland or Greenland to be safe
I appreciate that Information. I will look for those airlines.

Could be a bio weapon that was accidentally released to the public for sure lol. Is it actually as bad as it sounds though?

the virus isnt even that bad how can it be a bio weapon yall

[+] 1 user Likes chezzen's post
The only credible theory is that the chinese lost control from a lab.

[+] 1 user Likes Arj98's post
nah its real

It may very be some black op made by the Chinese Government, or a containment failure from a Lab. Who knows? it may even be the CIA at it again.

Absolutely real, we're all gonna die

All this theories are bit insane; diseases have always been part of humain history.