arrow_upward
Corona depression
How do you guys deal with this being locked up? I feel like my motivation and energy is fading more and more. Before corona i was more or less forced to go out and interact with people etc. But now being mostly alone i sink in a hole again grom which it wiöö be hard to get out again once corona is over

Same, im turning into a zombie

It sucks. Haven't seen some of my friends in over a year. I just go to work and come home. Over the past couple of weeks, I've gone out here and there but it definitely is not the same experience.

I deal with passing time by watching shows and playing games. Everything is pretty much a solo activity.

It's been rough. I'm trying to be responsible and not go out much (only to buy groceries and walk the dogs) but it's getting harder and harder by the day. It's been over a year now and I honestly would love to be able to hang out with friends again-

its tough but it just means you gotta try and make some plans. force yourself out of the bubble

I'm in the same situation and I honestly don't know what I'm doing with my life rn

I have to go outside and drive around just to have some sanity. The sunlight seriously helps.

Make sure you exercise regularly, try to at least make a small workout routine. I think that has helped me a lot. Also try to do small tasks like cleaning or doing the dishes everyday even if it isn't 100%. As mentioned above, get some sunlight daily and try to sleep and wake up early.

Same Fighting !!