arrow_upward
Coronavirus
When do you guys think the coronavirus epidemic will end?? I'm predicting its going to last for at least 6 months.

It will get worse before it gets better, and so far most countries aren't doing enough to contain it. At this point its hard to tell where the halfway point is. Shooting from the hip I'd simply guess 4 months, but maybe I'm an optimist

we are about 5 weeks from the worst of it.

probably gonna get worse before it improves

Not understanding why ppl are hoarding /stocking up on toilet paper. But I also thinks it’s gonna get worse. Most schools are switching to online and most large events have been postponed or cancelled :/

I just hope for not too long :c

I'm mostly curious how long the economic effects will last. Seems like it's leading to something much longer lasting than itself.

It will probably get worse based on how people overreact and not in case the virus mutates.
Kind of love how this virus situation shows people really do care for their self only

6months-1 year. Good news is that several cities and counties are starting to lock down bars, nightlife and other large gathering places.

summer will be end for it

The virus itself could be an issue for many months(4-14 depending on rate of infection and possibility of mutation) but the economic and political issues caused by covid-19 will be felt for years, but the light at the end of the tunnel is that society will not collapse and we will bounce back from this.

it will end when we die.

Quote:very very intersting!
very very intersting!

depends on where u live, 1-2 months in most countires until ur lifes pretty much back to normal

depends on where u live, 1-2 months in most countires until ur lifes pretty much back to normal

Probably a few more months.