arrow_upward
(Covid-19) Do you agree with what your country is doing to fight covid-19?

(Covid-19) Do you agree with what your country is doing to fight covid-19?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on (Covid-19) Do you agree with what your country is doing to fight covid-19?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

World Vs Covid-19

i don't think any country did a good job

Well, let's make a poll then

No, my country isn't doing shit to prevent the spread. >Sad

My country is doing an amazing job to be honest. We have more than 10k volunteers working over 24 hours, more than 50 million dollars been donated to help prevent it, free testing, shops closing early and every couple of weeks all shops close. I'm proud of what my country is doing to prevent the spread

I'm an expat in a Gulf country, and I can say that they are doing a wonderful job of it. Hospitalization due to COVID-19 will be covered by the government 100%. A lot of information drive going on. A lot of volunteers working non-stop in supermarkets to keep people apart. Masks are now mandatory when you set foot outside of your home. Quarantine zones were set up and field hospitals were quickly constructed.

^^ Same here. We have approached this seriously and conscientiously and therefore have far fewer problems than our surrounding countries.

Well... my county has a shitty president who does not belive in the virus, so that's a no Sad

Lol people are stupid thinking that they can go to the beach and have fun. Yeah go have fun with the corona virus stupid

2 countries which have done a fantastic job, comparatively at least are Australia and NZ. Mine on the other hand, absolutely disgusting!

We're prioritizing economy over lives everywhere, can only hope that all the old people and dumb die out so we get a new government soon when next vote happens

no the most bullshit ever

No but but de cant do shit

Nope not at all

Only new zeland did what was correct