arrow_upward
Covid Updates
How does everybody feel about the prospect of Lockdown 2.0? Are you guys going to comply with government advice or just go about your life as it is? Interested to know how people are feeling and no judgement here!

[+] 1 user Likes Shadow09's post
Working in sector with lots of high risk and seen a lot of people die from it. Not worth it.

[+] 1 user Likes jvaldez's post
Not liking the potential prospects of another lockdown especially for the US. Our gov still can’t redeem themselves from the first blunder

[+] 1 user Likes king867's post
Sorry youve had to go through that man, hope you're good. But I agree

I mean... I think it's reasonable. I'd rather not sacrifice a bunch of people for a bit more money.

This is what happens when people fail to follow simple precautions. It's very annoying. In the US there never was a real lockdown and most people take close to zero precautions. You can skip you dumb dinner a Arby's for once. Lastly it's the governments job to ensure that people have the basic necessities during this period. The last thing you want is crowded lines at food banks people getting desperate not being able to make ends meet and mass evictions. This is no surprise

Doesn't sound like fun at all

we are so fucked here in spain

Friend lives in a small town that is entering its second gov't mandated lockdown because people just refuse to follow "guidelines" otherwise, and we've had many schools try to open here only to immediately have kids be diagnosed with covid. I don't relish more lockdowns, but the general public refuses to care one iota about anyone but themselves so it might be necessary to prevent more deaths.