arrow_upward
Covid Vaccine
So if a vaccine came out tomorrow would you be down to take it? I've seen a lot of anti-vaxer people saying they don't want to inject something that was rushed in development, and for once I can respect their opinion on it.

I think I'd still probably take it, but I'm curious what your guys opinions on it is.

[+] 1 user Likes geodudelover's post
I would not I would wait to see what happens with it

If it was my last option, I would take it.
I am not an Anti Vaccines, but sometimes it can have more than one side effect. MonkaW

Honestly with how fast its gonna be rushed to the public, i’d wait a little while before I take it. they dont have time to wait and see what happens to people who took it 1-5 years down the line

Not in a rush to get vaccinated. Not concerned mind you, have had covid and was hit hard by it. Would want the most vulnerable to be protected first like the elderly and medical staff.

Yeah, i would i would wait till its proved to work

yeah i'd wait.. they'll be dolling it out to the elderly and at risk/front line workers anyway, if there's anything up, it should come to light sooner rather than later hopefully

Such a new vaccine is legit because it goes through different phases (stage 3 now). So they definitely take safety in consideration. This is why it all takes so long. But generally I would not trust countries like Russia or the USA under the former administration of Mr Trump.

Give vaccin to elderly and dont take it thats what i think of
If vaccin would show post symptoms after 10 years at least elderly will be 70 80 90 years old
Covid is no jjoke in morocco ngl D:

I'd take it, I get a flu vaccination every year, so I don't think it'd really be any different from that.

I wouldn't take it. If it got released tomorrow there wouldn't be any studies on whether it actually reduced your risk of getting covid and preventing its spread + side effects.

I think I'd wait a few months first to see if they have side effects that didn't tell the population

I would. that's why there are phases for certifying a vaccine. (peer review)

The truth about vaccines is well known. Dummies who reject that truth invite their own demise. They can enjoy their, chronic long-term disease.

mRNA vaccines are experimental. Once that shit is in you, that's it.

What are you taking a vaccine for, when the survival rate is over 99% unless you're old or very sick? Seems to me, as if something else is at work here.

I would want to get vaccinated

what i understand is that vaccines take time bc of many rounds of tests and paperwork. so the vaccines should be pretty safe once they go through that process

I'll get it done when it's available. I dont want to be the one spreading the virus and I want to go back to normal as soon as possible. So yes, I trust the R&D and testing that was done. We'll just have to wait and see how long the vac will last and if the virus mutates..

Yeah I'd take it.

I would wait it out. You never know what could happen.