arrow_upward
Covid vaccine
Do you guys think it should be mandatory to get vaccinated or should it be a personal decision for everyone?

[+] 1 user Likes Futurepm72's post
I think it should be a personal decision. No one should be forced to take anything, but it would not surprise me to see that happen.

[+] 1 user Likes poopytime's post
Should be mandatory for sure. It's just for the safety of everyone. Same with polio vaccination.

It should be a choice if you want to take a chance and get sick it’s your fault

All of the COVID-19 vaccines are EXPERIMENTAL ! That means that no one actually knows if they will work or not. And none of the producers of the vaccines retain liability for what it does to your body, and all of them are surely fucking up everyone's bodies. Considering that every single mRNA vaccine that has been tested on animals in labs has killed literally every single animal that was tested, it follows that this will do damage to human bodies.

In short, it should be a personal choice if you want to go be uncompensated and put yourself at great medical risk for an experimental vaccine that has never worked on any other mammals.

I think it should be mandatory. There's a chance the virus could mutate in a way that could overcome our current vaccines, so I think it should be necessary for people to get it in order to reduce that risk.

Personnal decision. I think you can’t force someone to take it.

You should get it

obviously its your choice if you want a covid vaccine, but you should do, thats my opinion

It shouldn't be any different than other vaccines. What's important is that our culture should evolve. Just like how Japanese people wear masks when they're sick, we should do too. If we can make sure that everyone follows this cultural rule, we can rule out a lot of diseases that we catch every winter.

there is nothing wrong with having microchips inside you

personal decision

The choixe is your, it's only about your health

tough call. on the one hand, delta variant is becoming the dominant strain and is 4x transmissible as the original strain and UK and Russia are getting completely fucked, even with high vaccination rates. so the only way to stop the spread of this variant is through 2 dost vaccinations of the mRNA vaccine specifically (Pfizer, Moderna. astrazeneca and j&j less effective for this variant only ~60%). on the other hand, it’s an experimental vaccine and there are people who have had severe and potentially permanent negative side effects from it. it’s a really fucked up scenario and i think we’re going to get fucked either way unfortunately

[+] 1 user Likes johnlegend12344's post
Man that's a tough situation because as others have said we're still in the experimental stage of the vaccines. So i really don't know. Probably should remain a personal decision

Personal decision

Sure you can't force someone to take it.  But employers should have the right and not get sued for having the vaccine as a employment requirement.

nothing should ever been mandatory, free will should always be a factor.