arrow_upward
Cracking Snap Accounts?
I have a few baddddies’ snap accounts that we all need to see on here. I can provide usernames, emails and phone numbers. Just need someone to hook it up! Lmk

[+] 2 users Like MushroomTip98's post
(14-12-2021, 06:20 AM)MushroomTip98 Wrote: I have a few baddddies’ snap accounts that we all need to see on here. I can provide usernames, emails and phone numbers. Just need someone to hook it up! Lmk

I can crack. WIll charge crypto though.

(22-12-2021, 05:42 PM)Psychispies Wrote:
(14-12-2021, 06:20 AM)MushroomTip98 Wrote: I have a few baddddies’ snap accounts that we all need to see on here. I can provide usernames, emails and phone numbers. Just need someone to hook it up! Lmk

cost?

[+] 1 user Likes orangyburn's post
Not possible. 

It's very possible my friend..... I dont know what rock you live under.

The hardest (but also sometimes the easiest) part is porting their phone number across to a new sim. Usually by ringing their ISP and telling them you broke your simcard, already having a new blank sim card from same carrier and plan type (i.e Post paid or prepaid) most of the time, as long as you have called them whilst victim is in bed or phone is on do not disturb at the gym, uni or whatever... they should do it with nothing more than full name, date of birth & any one of your 3 last addresses.... If you want to be really sure you will get it.... log into their isp account first and add a skype number to the home contact on the account they can call as a back up. With girls in late teens early twenties however you will find that the phone is usually under fathers name/business.... which throws spanners in the works.

The only thing is you CAN NOT TRUST most hackers to just stop at snapchat, most will go all out accessing banks, sign up credit cards, purchase egift cards, order phones, place RATS on hardware and the poor girls your trying to pawn end up loosing their identity, destroying their credit rating for years and obviously the stress of the family etc yada yada.

So if they are your "friends" think ikt through before giving that stuff to a stranger dude

GarlicMayo9 just had too many cones this morning I think....

(31-12-2021, 01:48 AM)GarlicMayo9 Wrote: Not possible. 

[+] 3 users Like PowerBroker's post
Man, don’t pay these guys. I got you for free. DM me bro.

Man, don’t pay these guys. I got you for free. DM me bro.

Can’t dm you can you add me on kik johndoe12213
I have girls snaps email and phone number and need help