arrow_upward
Craft Beer
Let's talk about it! Who's into craft beer and microbrewing?

At the moment, I think there are some amazing beers coming out of the usual suspects (Canada, USA) as well as some unexpected places (Denmark, Norway, France). 

It seems like the IPA/DIPA/NEIPA is starting to slow down slightly, however I think they've really earned their spot as a bar mainstay. Everyone I know that wasn't initially a beer fan will just at the opportunity to drunk a west coast fruit bomb IPA. 

Summer's coming up which means it's sour season. Super excited to see what comes of it. 

Anybody have any particular breweries they'd like to talk about? Any specific styles?

German Beer is literally the Best in the world

Hmm they certainly excel in certain kinds of beer but I wouldn't call them the best...

So who has the best beers?

California has a ton of microbreweries all over the state that make some quality beer. Most of them only sell beer within the state, so you won't necessarily find out about it outside of there or Las Vegas/Reno.

I think Canada is a sleeper hit in terms of beer. So much good stuff is coming out of Ontario

I've only been drinking local for years. That and two of my buddies brew pretty regularly so I always have their stuff in the fridge.

I work in a beer warehouse so i get to try a whole bunch of craft

generally like a variety as long as it isnt IPA

My dumbass though that Kraft made a beer

not sure which is best but i'll try both

German for sure