arrow_upward
lockThread Closed 
Credits Redemption System
We are proud to announce a new Credit Redemption Programme that we will be starting soon. 

With this, users can exchange any forum Credits they have for Cryptocurrency. We will provide more details in the coming weeks, as we are in the final stages of partnering with a token, so that users can start earning crypto currency right here, but we will also just do a simple

LeakedBB Credits -> BTC
LeakedBB Credits -> LTC
LeakedBB Credits -> ETC
LeakedBB Credits -> ETH (depending on fees though) 

The premise is simple enough though. We are testing out a system that will allow you to do this automatically but in the meantime, you will make a thread in a dedicated exchange forum (coming soon!) and then you can provide your wallet address and the credits will be removed from you (effectively burning them so to speak) and the Cryptocurrency will be transferred to you. 

Exact numbers will vary, depending on a very simple structure. 

0-10000 Credits: Each Credit is worth $0.03 USD
10000-15000 Credits: Each Credit is worth $0.08 USD
15000-25000+ Credits: Each Credit is worth $0.15 USD
25000+ Credits: Each Credit is worth $1.00 USD

If a majority of your Threads are Leaks that do not contain a Preview Image, your Rate is Halved from what is mentioned below. For fairness though, when evaluating your "withdrawal",  this rule will only apply to Threads AFTER TODAY, meaning any prior Threads will be ignored. 

There will be limits placed on how much you can withdraw in a month of course, and this will be communicated in time. This is just to make sure we don't run out of Crypto (and everyone can get something every month) 

The rates above are subject to change at our discretion. Any fraudulent activity or gaming the system will of course disqualify your withdrawal.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

Rates changes slightly, not the exchange amount but the actual minimum levels.
leakedbb.com/faq.php

Rates adjusted after review.
leakedbb.com/faq.php

Rates and amounts adjusted.
leakedbb.com/faq.php