arrow_upward
Credits and Thread ?Moderation
My biggest problem is that you get 10 credits, like/comment on a post, spend the 10 credits, THEN are told that your contributor level isn't high enough to see the link. Why not do it at the start?

Yeah i think the contribution and credit formula needs to be updated. maybe on a scaled rate?

@towol agreed....

Anyone know what your contributor level actually needs to be before you can view content?

I believe the system was intended to prolong the lifetime of those links

[+] 1 user Likes caesar_caesar's post
What type of incentives would you suggest?

The system makes sense if it was working. You guys are right the numbers don’t add up. Plus you should be rewarded more for contributing.

Ex. I pay for an only fans and none content, upload it here, I should have access to a bunch of other only fan leaks, right? That way everyone can contribute and it would be like paying 1 only fans worth for all of the content. An ideal system that I think was planned, but isn’t working rn.

it's complicated but so avoid different problems on the site, just follow the rules even though I think they should be clearer

Thank you for this thread guys! I've been in the same position!

Anyone know what your contributor level actually needs to be before you can view content?

perhaps contribution level/credit should be shown whenever you post, really would improve our experience

Nice thread bro

Right...so..does anybody know what your contributor level actually needs to be before you can view content?

i think it has to turn green, if its green youre good to go.

Yeah... This is too much...