arrow_upward
Credits and contr. level negative
Been posting in discussion and non leak threads and posting but i only see my replies on my profile and not my posts. And my credits and contr. level are still negative. Is there a way to refresh my profile page that im not aware if or something?

Mine has been dropping since I started posting comments. So I'm really confused about the system

[+] 1 user Likes HueyF's post
Evidently, only posting comments is considered a negative behaviour and therefore drops your level by 5 each time.  And if it's not at an undisclosed number (above 30 according to another thread) then if you do try to spend credits you're denied yet still are docked the credits.

[+] 7 users Like bmaasth's post
Cant like rn but this is some very useful info thx man

Same, thanks for the info. Wish I knew before posting.

[+] 1 user Likes cockboy69's post
I had something weird happened to me a couple of days ago. I started new threads in non-leaks sections and actually got my contributor level decreased. I didn't post nor paid for links in that timespan. Tried asking for help in this section but my thread wasn't approved. Started one in the Upgrade Help and Private Enquire one and no one had responded. It feels like a scam at this point.

[+] 3 users Like Erton Toner's post
? I need a couple things I

Is not that the coat of arms of elite dangerous in your profile ?

[+] 1 user Likes Blackjack46's post
I have same problem

[+] 1 user Likes Ted Jones's post
Someone can explain me what is the none-leak section?

Off topic threads and forums that dont do with nudes. Post in them to get credits.

Like this? Mine is negative and by a lot