arrow_upward
Credits giveaway
Got some credits I do not know what to do with. Reply to this thread with a sensible comment and I will transfer you 10 credits . Only first 10 people responded will be given credits. Afterwards, I would welcome if you gave me some likes on recent threads I created, although it is up to you.

[Image: jsE6Ql.jpg]
Telegram - @rick_techkin
DO NOT ASK ME FOR FREE LINKS

I just joined up and am trying to figure out the credits system so I'd appreciate some to start off with!

[+] 1 user Likes Anghellickarma's post
Transferred the credits. Although, you will not be able to see links after purchasing at the moment since your contributor score is low.
Telegram - @rick_techkin

I wish contributor level was transferrable lol. I've made 5 leak threads contributing content, and made several threads in the discussion forum, but still can't view any links.

[+] 1 user Likes trollsmithtroll's post
Yeah, the required level is somewhere between a 100 and 150 as I am aware. Also, transferred you the credits for use in the future.
Telegram - @rick_techkin

[+] 3 users Like LULZ ZLUL's post
I'm new in here, i still trying to earn credit. But when i post a comment my contribution getting lower. Any advice?

[+] 1 user Likes Gaber69's post
3 days ago I wasted 10 credits on a thread that that was elite/onyx members only. Really annoying. There is a forum thread where they said they are working on a refund system for moments like that. It really should be implented already. Why is it even possible for nonmembera to spend credits on members only posts. If you warn the person after, you can warn them before.

I tried spending my credits on a Miki Blue/Kittydanx Only Fans rip. Can't find her conent anywhere else. She aggressively takes down everything but a single dildo masturbation video on the open web. Thought this site would be my salvation, only to hit with a members only block.

Warning to others, be careful before you spend your credits.

Quote:I'm new in here, i still trying to earn credit. But when i post a comment my contribution getting lower. Any advice?

Create some threads in non-leak sections, or leaks if you have any. Read the forum FAQ. Credits transferred.

Quote:3 days ago I wasted 10 credits on a thread that that was elite/onyx members only. 
Same happened to me in the past. Compensation transferred.
Moderators have a lot of things to manage, but they are working on improving the forum, just have some patience.
Telegram - @rick_techkin

Just joined and I'm trying to get a grip of this credits thing. Surprisingly enjoying posting in some of the general threads

Gotcha. Keep it up.

Will transfer when the time limit renewes
Telegram - @rick_techkin

Hey man, really appreciate you sharing. Thanks

I"m having serious issues even redeeming my credits because my contribution is too low. How is my reputation 500+ but I can't use my credits? Super confused

Cant transfer credits anymore due to this message that pops up. Will try again  in the future.

[Image: jsSai7.png]
Telegram - @rick_techkin

Credits will be greatly appreciated when you can

Also new here, wish I knew how the contributor level works before i posted around the leaks forums haha.

Good luck everyone!

I just got my 10 credits for contribution to a forum. So i thought i'll try to buy something to test how this system is working. So i posted a comment on leaked board. And it asked me to spend my 10 credits to see the link. So i did it and all i can see for thiose 10 credits is that my contribution rank is too low to see content that i biught fot those credits. LOL Big Grin

It's like being poor with the money in the pockets Big Grin

Thanks for credits! Unfortunately i can't reply to your private message so i'm writing here.
BTW. Cool avatar, can't belive it's going to be soon 10 years since Drive showed up :O

You're the first person I've seen to put the estimated contributor level needed to view content so thanks for that.

very new here so no credits for me. also do you have to contribute content for links

I think I got everyone except a couple accounts that will likely never be online again, let me know if I missed you. No new participant after this post.
Telegram - @rick_techkin

new here, guess I'm late

hey if you got any extra credits, i would greatly appreciate them , thanks!