arrow_upward
Credits
Will someone properly explain how to get credits??

[+] 1 user Likes Owen8262's post
Owen8262 Wrote:Will someone properly explain how to get credits??
I'm trying to figure this out too!!

[+] 1 user Likes 123ooo's post
Mmmhm i'm with you guys

You get credits for posting in non-leak sub-forums as well as making contribution posts to the leaked sub-forum. You also get half the credits if someone uses theirs to purchase your link. More information can be found near the top of the forum. Click the "Can't see links, click here"

the message tells how

I think the credit system is messed up. The credit to contributor lvl ratio is complicated so I can't figure it out either

If you comment you gain credits

I'm trying to figure this out too!!

Don't post comments in the leaked area since it hurts your membership score and with a negative membership score even if you have credits you can't view

I was curious about this too. Lucifer explained it in fairly good detail (following a link that was in the site's FAQ). One thing that has already been pointed out is the uncertainty with the ratio of Contributor Level to Credits. To this I should add, what if you spend credits and your contributor level is too low? I get that this system should be in place but i wonder if the credits spent remain for the unlocked post

You have to be active or upgrade, it think.

you need 10 credits to open a link without posting but you must have a positive contribution level.

Why is my level so low

Holy shit how is my contribution level so low!?

U need do post smth to get credit

credits can also be donated, I welcome anyone who wants to practice by donating unwanted credits to me ;P

Cool, thanks for everyone in the thread for explaining

This was extremely helpful thanks!