arrow_upward
Cuckold Talk
I think in the last 1 - 2 Years the Cuckold Community is grown really quick.
Am i wrong?

If you are a Cuckold, what made you go this way?
what turns you on?
How did it started to you?

If you are not, lets talk about this Topic.

I really think it's like the incest craze, the whole "wrongness" makes it hot, but I don't think that many actually have a fantasy to to do it in real live.

idk, i guess its a way for failing relationships to spark up again? thats my only guess

I am researching for a few weeks bescause my Girlfriend dont want sex since 6 Weeks. Yesterday i gave her the Option to have Sex with other guys. Maybe she can get other feelings and want to have sex again. But we talked about that problem and found out, that her antidepressiva Medicine causes this Problem. Many other Women who take this medicine have this Problem too. So i am seaching now for a Medicine or something elso to push her sexuality again.

It has grown very rapidly indeed. I also find it quite curious. I've come to a point where I can find "cheating" scenarios quite entertaining, but I'm still not into the idea of cuckolding.

It's at least 90 % of made up stories by men full of lust fantazing about it
For 10% realy doing it.

I find it totally wrong, I wonder if it's cause by a mental pathology. Usually leads to more regrets than good.

There is a subreddit called cuckold psychology. I've been there sometimes to try to understand it. There's is obviously a lot of fake stuff there too, but you can find some testimonies than can shake you faith in humanity. Basically childish-adults wanting things without thinking about consequences

Ex : There a some men who wants chemical castration because they find it thrilling to become the lesser man possible. You can't be right in the head when you're exploring such possibilities.

[+] 1 user Likes solitarywaste's post