arrow_upward
Dauntless
It's basically epic's monster hunter clone. I played mhw on pc and got gen on my 3ds so I'm a newer monster hunter fan. The games are super fun and the graphics can surely be different but the feel is still the same. So I tried doing dauntless cause I liked fortnite and my, and I mean it's ok. I don't remember playing a whole lot I think.

Are there any dauntless players that could tell me more about how it is?

Dauntless is just a free version of MH. Since it is free, it has to have some "grind" versus "pay to play/win" mechanics which is hilarious in that it is completely hypocritical. It's better to save up and buy the paid Triple AAA version of the games.

As you said the game is pretty similar to the ones that you said before but i don't know why (personal opinion) i found it boring later some hours of gameplay.. so if i should tell you something about it is play it until you will be bored by it, if you really want. If you're not really into it you can also skip and search something new, for example new kind of genres and stuff like that (i did it just for fun/curiosity and i discovered a lot of new genres that i really apprecciate rn. So it could be a good opportunity for you too, to find something good)