arrow_upward
Diablo 4 vs PoE
Diablo 4 gameplay trailer was released a while back and it looks very similar to path of exile. However the graphics to me are still not on par with path of exile which is a bit disappointing. Anyone here play path of exile 2? What are your thoughts on whether or not Diablo 4 will be successful going side by side. TBH, Diablo 3 for me was a total disappointment, especially with the season plays. Hoping Diablo 4 really brings the franchise back to where it once was.

Agree with u that D3 was awful and hoping D4 would be much better! but as for me poe>diablo Smile

meh the latest diablos have kinda turned me off them tbh

what's wrong with D3?

is Path of exile 2 beta out or something?

I’d say give Diablo 4 a chance on release and see how you like it

[+] 1 user Likes AldanBlack's post
PoE2 already defeated D4 Wink

rofl d4 is like 2 years away

PoE is enjoyable and it's receiving more content each month.

Poe is the hardcore game Diablo fans wanted all along. But D4 looks like a budget Poe for players with less time so I will look into it anyway.

I think D4 has some great potential of bringing back the dark atmosphere into the game and creating a very nice immersive universe but it will still be far from Poe mechanics wise, the thing GGG built within this past decade cannot be done within 2-3 years especially without player feedback

I actually had a good time with D3 and Reaper of souls. I'm excited for D4!

Poe>D4 I can't believe in Blizzard anymore since they made so many awful shits.

D4....I hope. I really don't like POE so there isn't much choice for me