arrow_upward
Did you guys ever try Basketball?
I played it a couple of times and really enjoyed it. The only thing i kind of didn't understand was the rules. Like travel. Does that mean i can only let the ball touch the floor three times or something? 

I also must say it is much more fun than soccer.

Tell me what you guys think.

[+] 1 user Likes greyhounddan's post
Yes it's a good game.

Quote: Like travel. Does that mean i can only let the ball touch the floor three times or something?
If you take 3 steps without dribbling (continuously bouncing the ball) , you traveled.

Unless you are a very famous NBA player, then you can take 5 or 6 steps and the referees don't care. Wink

[+] 1 user Likes PooDiddy's post
Good game for those man who can jump high and wide

Yeah I like to hoop but my dribbling is amazing

[+] 1 user Likes wassambruh's post
it sucks if you have a sub 20 inch vertical

[+] 1 user Likes Dslg01's post
As it gets more and more competitive things like height really start to matter. When you're playing casually though as with any team sport, game sense is really all you need to have fun. Even if you're not necessarily playing well or winning you can still have fun regardless Smile)

I enjoy playing it with friends for fun, I have been playing since primary school

Ball is life. lol i'm playing but yeah you gotta learn the rules and ppl will watch a lot of basketball tryna determine if that player traveled, most times, they didn't.

Travelling is when you run with the ball for more than 2 steps without dribbling (bouncing the ball on the ground). It is a great sport and there are lots of fun amateur leagues to play in.

Tried it once and died I said never again buddy

It was one of my favorites. Which is funny because Im short AF. Yet it was one of the things I was better at.

[+] 1 user Likes Ijustwantmydamncredits's post
I played but never learned how to do a layup

I love playing it

I play it every sunday!

Bro don't even get me started, the rules took me so long to learn and even once you learn them, most of them barely make any sense in my opinion... Had to learn from playign NBA 2k and thats how I slowly started memorising the rules, also as a sport its fun to watch, but actually playing is hard unless ur over 6ft... I cant dunk and barely can block XD

No spend all my time playing football while growing up