arrow_upward
Digital Art
I'm not a good artist but I find myself wanting to get into digital illustrations. Any recommendations on resources/tutorials?

I'm not an artist myself, but I can recommend trying out a free program like GIMP before you risk wasting your money on a paid program. Photoshop, etc for anyone looking to sell their artwork is expensive as all shit, so I'd start with the free stuff and make sure it's really what you want to do first.

YouTube has a lot of stuff tbh, but this site is a good crash course into digital painting, especially if you're using Photoshop:

RE: Digital Art.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Digital Art.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Look up CtrlPaint on Google if the link doesn't work. Sorry, I'm new to this site.

I draw a lot digitally also. You should check out Krita or Medibang. Both are good programs that are free and have comparable features to PS. As for a tablet, you don't really need anything expensive, I got a cheap one off Amazon for around $50 about 2 years ago and it's still working fine. Off course an iPad would be nicer, but it's not like getting more expensive stuff will make you draw better