arrow_upward
Discuss the LeakedBB Christmas Contest here
Let us know your thoughts, any improvements, fixes, etc. 

DO NOT COMMENT TO JOIN HERE 

COMMENT ON THIS THREAD TO JOIN.
Code:
https://leakedbb.com/Thread-Join-the-LeakedBB-Christmas-contest-here
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

What all counts? Leak threads for example, can this be in the Celebs section as well, are these counted?

[Image: 6-C0-D56-E8-EC4-F-4-E37-90-EA-E7-EFCA21124-E.jpg]

As it was mentioned that posting a thread gives you 1 point . Each like is also worth 1 point .
But when I post a thread - On the leaderboard it gives me 10 points instead of 1 and for 1 like I get one point only.
This isn’t fair
the worth of 1 like should be equal to worth of the 1 thread posted .(which was mentioned by the admin that each thread and like per each thread are both worth 1 point)
If a like gives just 1 point and posting a thread gives you 10 points
So basically “likes” don’t matter much according to grading system. The one who posts lot of threads wins the contest.
Please fix this !!!!!
Make worth of a like = worth of thread posted! which was 1 point each
Hoping for a positive reply!
If you have any issues with the my threads and want me to delete them - pm me and after enquiry- I will delete them!!
Also PM Me for 18+ Not Posted Yet Content, Good OC Trades and Snapchat content  .
⃠ I Don’t Hack Snaps    ⃠
ϟ Click the link below for Detailed Information ϟ
Code:
https://leakedbb.com/Thread-Hello-I-am-Gynexne

I apologise for the error and I have corrected this in the FAQ.

This is a posting contest so a like and a Thread cannot and will not be counted equally.

If they were, someone who posts 2 or 3 threads could easily get people to just click "LIKE" and win the contest.

We are using the same rules as last year. The leader board is exactly the same as last year so I'm sorry but that will stay the same.
leakedbb.com/faq.php

The first fake user purge will be happening in 24 hours, be prepared to see some numbers change, just for likes.
leakedbb.com/faq.php

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, i really want that Onyx upgrade, but..it feels imposibble now ahahaha...since i dont post riddiculus amount like all the the top 8 users T__T