We have recieved reports that emails using yahoo email addresses have been delayed. If you are trying to register or reset your account using that, the wait may exceed 12 hours. Consider using google or protonmail. For password resets, make a temporary account and post a thread in private enquiries with your main accounts email address and a password will be sent to you.

Discuss the May and June Combined Updates here

Discussion thread for 

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see links on this forum.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: 5ef757b184c3263e8f51e223aec27c40.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lucifer NightStar's post

(This post was last modified: 17-06-2020, 05:20 PM by ctbisque.)
This is a fantastic addition, thanks. Much easier for people to figure out the best way to download.

I'm so confused with this forum. I like it, but it's a bit confusing for someone new around here like me.

Suggestion: post the link to the announcement in a way that anyone can see it. As a new user with a beginner's reputation I couldn't see the link even if I liked the first post. It seems there's no point in protecting links to common locations anyone can access. It quite amuses me that your post has done so though.

Has the minimum contrbutor level also changed because, even though I have higher than 25 I'm still unable to view threads I've unlocked as it says that I have low contribution detected. Saying that I am caught in spam filter. Before I was able to view the posts that I had unlocked and now I'm unable to view them as well.

Any clarification would be much appreciated, thanks.

i leave this comment here to be able to read the link

This is one confusing website, I don't even know how to earn credits