arrow_upward
Disney Plus
Is the Mandalorian any good? i'm thinking about getting either a netflix or disney plus subscription but i cant decide

I'd say it's good if you're a fan of the entire franchise already. Might not be for people who aren't so it's ultimately up to you on whether or not you like it already. I'm biased in saying yes so...

It's brilliant! Fans for Star Wars and westerns!

mandalorian was alright but im not the biggest star wars fine so you might like it more. i gave up on star wars after these latest movies but i thought this show was better than the newest movies. but to be honest for a space western tv show you are not ever gonna top cowboy bebop, personally. so if you haven't seen that i would check that out

Mandalorian was entertaining, and I think you can do a week trial free, so I would say give it a shot.

It's really good. Let's you forget how bad the last 3 movies were.

[+] 1 user Likes Dollywinkslover's post
Disney plus is good it is cheaper than netflix and have a big ctalog of movies and shows. Also new originals will be coming too

I'd also go for Disney+. Netflix used to be best, but Disney will publish a lot of old and new series and movies I guess.

A few people I know LOVE their disney plus subscription, and they are adults. I haven't sub'd yet but Im really thinking about it.

best new tv I've seen in a long, long time

I would wait on getting Disney Plus for now. There’s no new content except Mandolorian and Seven 7 of clone wars. Once the marvel shows come out then I would subscribe.

Mandalorian is really good, but I’d still go with Netflix over Disney plus

Disney is launching over here in Sweden in a couple of days. I think i will wait before superscribing and let them add some more content, i don't even know what they have so have to look that up. But as of now i would probably recommend Netflix to start with.
However, the Mandalorian is a good show, but there are other ways to find it Wink

Mulan, quite the splendid un-experience.

It's probably awful.