arrow_upward
Do we need more battle royale games?
There seems to be a new battle royale game every 6 months. Do y'all really think we need all these BR games? I've been playing Apex and that is by far my favorite and don't really feel the need to branch out. What do y'all play and are there any new ones you're interested in? Why?

[+] 1 user Likes Guppyman72's post
i don't like this type of games. i hope they stops with other battle royale

[+] 1 user Likes spongeboll's post
spongeboll Wrote:i don't like this type of games. i hope they stops with other battle royale
i think apex is quite fun. the map is really large and there are different heros with different abilities so the meta changes up fairly frequently. the need more limited time modes but other than that i enjoy it.

[+] 1 user Likes Guppyman72's post
No but if you don't play them then it shouldn't really affect you at all

[+] 1 user Likes ghulaky123's post
Eventually a new game mode will become very popular and we'll have one of those every 6 months. Nobody is forcing you to play them.

[+] 1 user Likes hheelloo's post
I'd like new battle royale games, but not those generic fps ones. A different take on br genre would be nice. For example battlerite royale was really interesting, although the game died out due to bad management. It had a lot of potential and it's a shame it didn't get popular.

I'd like to see a BR game using all the characters from SSB and some SSB stages converted into maps

They're still fun to play now and again i suppose

It's just the hot new thing. Like modern military shooters last gen. Or all the games this gen that were open world that didn't need to be.

Absolutely not. They are terrible and oversaturated at this point.

I find myself trying every battle royale, I think that competition between companies is good to help them improve and create new things to add in BR. I mean, Fortnite did it first and look where it is now!
I've been playing warzone lately, and i kinda like it. It's more fast paced than other games and it still gives you a chance to get back in the game if you die!

Honestly? No we dont.
Its just an easy burst of money and only periodically.

I liked Apex Legends and Warzone but im tired of them both cause the genre itself isnt really heading somewhere, theres no depth.

Its the current hot new thing so I guess it is fine for now

Kind of bored of BR to be honest

I enjoy the genre and I think that they should still continued to be developed. Each new game sets the bar at a different level and incorporates new features that are unique and cool. As for the genre itself, a lot of games since PUBG have trended away from the traditional style. Warzone is great and all but i think its a little over the top with the gulag system

No, unless they are based on an already existing series.

I’m a big naysayer towards battleroyale games. Not a huge fan of them at all.

The genre has been done to death

i dont really like battle royale games so i dont think so, however its nice to have the battle royale mode in other games

i want to play a proper version of PUBG