arrow_upward
Do you believe in Astrology?
I personally don't, but if you do, please leave a comment and tell me why you're delusional! No disrespect or anything, after all I'm a scorpio...

[+] 1 user Likes anklesties92's post
I don’t believe neither, I suppose people think is real because they are afraid of the unknown, but who knows?

[+] 1 user Likes gespina582's post
Always seemed so unreliable. Also means that there's only 12 possible fates and you share it with everyone born on your month. Seems a bit of a stretch

[+] 1 user Likes username333's post
No, but it makes sense people need guidance in their life somehow.

[+] 1 user Likes Dopeyg's post
Depends on what you mean by “believe” in astrology. Do I believe astrology speaks to a causal connection between the stars/signs and individual people? No I don’t think so.

I do however believe in the power of symbols and synchronicity, that is one can derive meaning and sometimes even truth from such things. Yes I do.

I dont personally believe in it but it's something fun for the people who do believe in it and there's no point in arguing about it

SHINY ROCK! SHINY ROCK! SHINY ROCK!

I have no reason to believe in it personally.
The theories on what they are doing are not grounded in reality, objective studies thus far have only disproven it in a controlled setting, and so forth.
I do know why people believe in it, there are a lot of biases in the human mind that may make it seem true, however that does not mean it actually is.

No I think believing in the stars is dumb but to each there own.

I don't believe in it. Why would the relative position of stars many light years away at the moment of your birth have an influence on who you are? Astrology is just pseudoscience nonsense ...

I'm with @helios78: I don't think that astrological signs can compel you into a certain behavior or personality, but I do believe that their messages can be motivating and influential.

I mean if my horoscope says I should ask for more responsibility at work, it might be enough to give me that final push to act if I was on the fence.

Nope, bunch of bs. It's just like fortune telling.

Nope, i dont see how just some planet alingment can affect my life. Even if happens that astrology tells what my personality is its just a coincidence cause with enought chances everything is true for someone.

Not at all. In my humble opinion, just bs haha

[+] 1 user Likes Jon Ston's post
I personally don’t, it’s fine if you do but you can’t let it have any influence on how you judge people