arrow_upward
Do you feel less or more motivated to pursue things once the pandemic is over?
Shower thought from the other day - personally I feel way more motivated to look into different career choices once everything goes back to normal, the pandemic has given me a lot of time to reflect and has changed my perspectice on whats important to me.

Right before covid hit, I started a 9-5 office job and had several existential crisises whether if this is what I actually want to do, but during corona I've been researching into how to make a career out of my hobbies and interests.

Thoughts?

everyone's plans have grinded to a screeching halt because of the pandemic so I'd imagine everyone is keen to start doing things.

I'm keen to go back to my boxing gym and get some rounds in.

Whatchu talkin boy over? It’s here to stay

Yea recently things have been difficult

If I was smart I would make a list of all the things I think about doing. But I haven’t so I bet it will be mostly the same

I appreciate the things we used to have morw now, so definitely more motivated

i do not fucking mind, for me there is nothing special about the pandemic, except the fact that i can not go to vacation ... so what?

just stick to your goals and hunt them down

Guessing some would grow accustomed to it if they're already on a comfortable spot, whereas people who were already struggling have this sort of time-stop that prevents them from fixing their problems pre-covid.

That ultimately serves as motivation though, being idle for so long is boring anyway.

Honestly wish work wasn't so busy because this feels like it'd be a perfect time to work on some personal hobbies and projects. Seeing all the shit people are getting done (remodeling, cleaning) makes me kinda jelaous.

So I guess it depends on if I end up having more or less free time when the pandemic is over.

Started learning Japanese, tried to imitate a few kendama tricks, learned to do drone photography, and hating all my friends with Among Us.

i stop working just 2 month because pandemics. then just have to work again because nothing is free, there was 1 client who died from covid and i was 5 days away from going to her house for a job , (i work in construction, but mostly private repairments ). it is pretty exausting wearing a mask and do labor, so im full motivated to do stuff... how ? well because i hate my work and i have to ad some enjoyment in my free time or go crazy xD. im by nature lazy when i have to much free time but i enjoy it too.