arrow_upward
Do you glance at other drivers while on the road?
I've always kept my eyes in front but recently looked around and found people glancing or even staring as they pass by or pull up. Never thought much of it but now I'm curious to hear from you guys. Do you occasional glance at other drivers?

[+] 3 users Like Chumm's post
I'm always weirded out by how many people I find looking at me while driving. But maybe they're weirded out by me too?

I'm mostly just curious how many people are on their phones.

[+] 1 user Likes oggballz's post
I do accidentally and it’s so awkward

[+] 1 user Likes joachimlee's post
I find that I do it subconsciously as I glance around. It's really awkward but my eyes just wander.

[+] 1 user Likes Pro Gamer Epic's post
Honestly I do this all the time. I feel like its just human nature to do something while going through something so boring like driving.

[+] 1 user Likes banger123's post
I used to do it a lot but I try to keep my eyes forward now because it feels awkward when you look at someone and they look at you and there’s a split second of eye contact.

I think i do unconciously

Only when they piss me off lol

I look at other drivers if they did something stupid

Yes, but then when they look back I feel awkward

Sometimes you'll have a staring contest

yes mostly when im at traffic stop

haha yeah, it becomes awkward after having eye contacts

Alright I'll admit if someone does something funny or stupid I'll glance to see who might be driving lol. So if you do look, what's your reason other than wandering eyes?

Only when I’m at a traffic stop, else I’ll just be focused on driving haha

Display dominance if they drive like fools.

I always do it, especially fun when you know it’s made someone feel awkward haha

No, where im from if you do that it might imply you want to race.

I do it when someone's driving insanely slow (not just slow, but like a crawl). It's almost always some old lady, but I just can't not look.

I do it all the time Big Grin