arrow_upward
Do you guys ever start a show and really enjoy it but it becomes a chore?
Ever really like a show and really want to finish it but it becomes too much of a job to do? 

Mines shameless, what’s yours?

Every show I started lol

I feel like I can't watch a serious show for over a season without getting burned out

Yeah it started to feel that way towards the end of the last season of the 100 for me. Just kinda felt like more of the same and like I was only watching it to finish lol.

Breaking bad 100%

Any anime that has good plot but it's just a lot of talking at the start then I feel like I'm forcing myself to watch the show.. Sometimes I get through it sometimes I just can't and drop it temporarily, maybe I'll get back to it a year later hahaha

Honestly Suits was that for me. I loved the first season and even enjoyed the 2nd,but I felt like there became a point where it needed to end and was getting repetitive.

it happens to me when i try to watch a show over 3 seasons, the show starts out good but gets boring it happened to me when i was watching preacher and mushishi

yeah but then i come back to it months later and enjoy it even more

Yeah this happens to me for a lot of shows, sometimes you just have to power through when you're bored to get to the good parts

game of thrones was a huge drag for me. 4 seasons in I admitted defeat and gave up