arrow_upward
Do you like girls with small boobs?
Yes small and fit is the bit. Large melons you can smash things with are gross

a woman once said to me something like "guy with big cocks often do not make an effort during sex, they have a big one and that is all they can do."

i think there is a similar effect with woman which have big boobs "look at me i have big boob and now do something".

What i try to say is that i sometimes have this feeling that having big boobs is the largest part of the personality in such women.

And i obviously like small boobs but do not dislike every other size except the ones which are over C cup.

it's not about the boob size it's about the ass shape

I absolutely love flat chested to small breasts girls, especially if theyre really nicely shaped and also especially even more so if they have a nice body and cute face.

But.. I also love medium sized breasts, and big breasts, and massive giant fake tits.  I'm a boobs guy, so I love them all.  And quite equally too, I have 0 dislike for a nice tiny chest on a real cutie

Tit size honeslty doesn't matter for me as long as the rest of the girl makes up for it. If they're overly big thats a huge no go for me though.

Hell yea. I like them perky

the best type of boob is the boob, real mean love every kind of shape and size