arrow_upward
Do you listen to RAP music?
hello guys today i was asking my self if u too u listen to rap music and if yes which rapper u listen and what album or music? me i listen to alot like i will give some exempole i listen to the music WAP, ZEZE etc

Jump on the CJ - Whoopty Hype train, but if you want some chill relax music check out Belly - Lullaby. I also like JAck Harlow/bbno$/Yung Gravy/Yung Lean check them out.

I mostly listen to UK rap

I'm nearly hitting 40 so growing up in the 90s it was all about 2Pac & Biggie for me as the main two I would listen too.

Still to this day I still listen to All Eyez On Me & Ready To Die, two of the best rap albums ever in my opinion.

[+] 1 user Likes MightyMaggyMay's post
Never been huge into rap but I do like Hilltop Hoods which is close I suppose

Eminem! the goat

Earl sweatshirt and death grips are prob the only rappers I still listen to regularly

I mostly stuck to the older 90's rap music for a while (Biggie, Busta Rhymes, etc.)

But I've found rappers like Open Mike Eagle or Run The Jewels that have a lot of depth to their rhymes. That appeals to me a lot.

new gen rap is very stupid imo

I recommend Ski Mask The Slump God ?

I do not listen to today's rappers. I am a fan of 90s. For me, Pac is simple the GOAT. Favourite tracks: Hail Mary and Keep Ya Head Up. Favorite album: All Eyez On Me. You should try his music, if you haven't already.