arrow_upward
Do you prefer prebuilt PC or creating your own
Putting together my own rig was an awesome experience, but after all the troubleshooting I can see why some people would never bother with the hassle of puttng together their own.
What is your opinion? 

Cheers

[+] 1 user Likes harder786's post
definitely building your own. it's a learning experience, plus you can build cheaper and more powerful computers than prebuilt ones.

I prefer building my own computer. It's really fun on its own and it's a great feeling when it posts for the first time and actually works!

Definitely build your own, always way cheaper and you can tailor it to your perfect price/performance ratio

I built my own it's super fun and cheaper than prebuilt

I don't think prebilt PCs are necesserily (if this is the good word) more expensive. They can get the parts cheaper then you as a private person. I like to tuning my PC with pieces i bought, but i bought a prebuilt one, that had a good price. Of course, the experience of building my PC is missing now, but i built some before, so i do not mind, and i could spare some time by not do it myself.

Creating new pc is less expensive. And you get anything you want in in one pc

Prebuilt is nice if youre lazy like me. I also have giant hands so building can be pretty tedious with all the small wires.

Personally i'll opt to build my own pc... able to include all my preferred components and be able to upgrade the setup easily (increase RAM, better GPU etc.)
~yeah assembling the pc is difficult but its an experience so why not?

I used to buy prebuilts because I just simply couldn't be bothered to build it myself. But what I quickly found myself doing was swapping parts out quite early of the pc so I switched over to building it myself. It allows you to pick and choose your parts plus it does end up being cheaper in the end.

Pre-built pc's are not bad, I just find building my own fun and more customizable

I would definitely build my own if I knew how to Sad(

Okay, it's going to be learning process but i'll try