arrow_upward
Do you shower in the morning or evening?
This is the age old debate and I would like to get your answers. When do you shower and why? My friend likes to shower in the morning and I like to shower in the night.

I'd argue night is better because you clean off all your sweat throughout the day. Otherwise you'd be sleeping in it.

If you shower in the day, I understand it helps you wake up, but I don't think you're gonna accumulate that much sweat sleeping, compared to all the activities you do in the day.

[+] 1 user Likes reptar4's post
i shower both on morning and evening

Morning. But if I sweat throughout the day, then also evening.

Morning showers all the way. It’s the perfect way to start any day

Only evenings cause you get hella gross after the day

3 am shower , is it morning?

[+] 1 user Likes dratini's post
I personally think showering in the night is better , so you can sleep comfortably smelling fresh and good.

Definitely in the morning. I sweat at night

I shower in the morning and the evening.

why do so many people shower both morning and evening? pretty sure even once a day is overkill (even though I do it too)

During evening so I go to bed clean, but also shower in the morning if I go gym that day

Evening mostly  , once can shower as per their convenience and nothing wrong in the duration i think so.

I shower in the evening. It feels extremely uncomfortable going to sleep without showering.

I take my shower on the evening before sleeping x)

Both tbh. I like the feelings when showering

evening during winter and morning during summer cause i sweat while sleeping

morning sometimes both

Showering at night has always been the go-to way for me because it just refreshes you before going to sleep.