arrow_upward
Do you still play with Legos?
Every now and then I buy a set or sort my Legos. I feel like it's one of the Toys you'll never grow too old for.

[+] 1 user Likes wasabinut's post
yeah love legos man

Lego can make you create really anything. Its like building object but more in a more easy way. So i don't think lego is really for kid

Yes for sure

Do I still have a soul? Like Legos are amazing.

Why would I stop playing with Legos?

I haven't actually played with them since my childhood but i have been collecting CIB unopened and some of them have sky rocketed in value.

I actually kinda miss them, my parents threw them all when I was teen lol

Bruh.

Bro legos go hard, I still buy some of the larger sets like the Nintendo NES set, the quality is too good

I still play with my Lego every week!

I absolutely love, and adore Legos. I however, have not touched it in years, unfortunately.

Legos are amazing.  I think my whole family has always played with them since like the 80s, haha

The Chinese company that Lego outsourced to is now selling their own Lego sets on Aliexpress, and they have some damn good kits. They're not called Legos, but they are the same. There's also a Lego clone maker out of Poland that has some great sets. All of them are military sets, so you can make tanks, jeeps, planes, etc. I think these companies realize that we all still play with Legos as adults.

Sometimes, its always fun

Nah Ive 3d printed some though. Didnt work lol

Still great for prototyping things. It’s always nice to have a bucket around to roughly model things before committing to making something.

[+] 1 user Likes Goopygoober's post
They're the best

I dont play with lego anymore.

Legos are super fun, still fun to this day.

>Legos are super fun, still fun to this day.
Then why are you playing with yourself and not with them?