arrow_upward
Do you think Onlyfans will still be popular once COVID disappears?
Will models continue to provide content? Would consumers continue to pay for them? 
I think it will still remain relevant but it won't be as popular.

Quite possibly since recurring billing makes buyers go on autopilot

Many models spends time at home so i think its good time to them upload new content

Yep, I do think so. Recurring billing will be auto pilot for some that completely forget about it but don't notice it on the statement. And also the market clearly is there..

I assume so since it is a profitable business

I don't see why not. Models like the money and they're acclimated to it

I think a lot of people's habits will have changed due to this whole thing. I expect the popularity to stay.

It's still a good way of getting more of your favorite performer, so why not. Win win for both sides.

Definitely. Closed spaces like that make things feel more personal and people will definitely continue to pay for that.

less content, but probably not fewer consumers.

Sex Sells and always has.

before the quarantine, OF was already booming, the profession will always be seeked by many

For at least 2-3 years it’s not going anywhere. Even if it does some kind of new service will pop up cuz there’ll be a demand. Remember when premium snapchats were the real thing? Now onlyfans overcame premium snaps so the time onlyfans disappears, it’ll be another service there for people

Myself I wouldnt spend money of it, but I can see why someone would and its a more close relation than those webcam websites for example but it will go away when something new and "better" show up

It will still be popular. I believe the girls who were lyed off and went to onlyfans for work will stay with the platform which is a lot of creators. That is however if the money is good.

If the money keep going, sure it will be a thing

might have more opportunities for them when covid dies, excited to see where this goes

Yea good business model

There might be a slight decrease in popularity as more people return to the workforce but nothing significant.

Not as popular. Still profitable to some extent.