arrow_upward
Do you think other countries will support the Afghan resistance?
They are fighting hard against the Taliban. And in my opinion, I want to help with that. But other governments may not like it.

Do you think a country will come out to help them?

>Afghan resistance
This is a trap, you know. A trap to get us to spend another 20 years in Afghanistan. Those tribes and clans have hated each other for thousands of years, and the Mujahadeen/Taliban/Nothern Alliance/<insert tribe/clan name here> for longer than any of us have been alive. We supported the Mujahadeen in the Soviet-Afghan War, and then we fought them in our 20 year war. Let them go at it on their own.

I think they may get some backing from NATO but I also wouldn't be surprised if the west doesn't also semi-recognize the taliban government

Quote: I think they may get some backing from NATO but I also wouldn't be surprised if the west doesn't also semi-recognize the taliban government
If you read the agreement Trump made, we officially don't recognize the Taliban, but we (were supposed to) act as if they were the legitimate government of Afghanistan. Actual recognition was an implied event, assuming Trump was in office.

oli is a Trump supporter.

Quote: oli is a Trump supporter.
Lulz.
All I was saying was I read the original written agreement.

This is a trap, you know. A trap to get us to spend another 20 years in Afghanistan. Those tribes and clans have hated each other for thousands of years, and the Mujahadeen/Taliban/Nothern Alliance/<insert tribe/clan name here> for longer than any of us have been alive. We supported the Mujahadeen in the Soviet-Afghan War, and then we fought them in our 20 year war. Let them go at it on their own.