arrow_upward
Do you think that aliens exist?
Personally I don't think they do but we know so little about the world.  I'm open to the possibility Smile

[+] 2 users Like souton44's post
I'm open to the possibility as well. Statistically, it's very possible. Even finding bacteria somewhere else would be huge.

I think they could

I definitely think they exist, the universe is so huge we as humans can’t even comprehend the scale so I think there is definitely life somewhere else in the universe at the very least if they are not intelligent there definitely have to be some type of animals or something somewhere

[+] 1 user Likes Pryan's post
i think they exist for sure
but i definitely dont think they exist the way we imagine they do lol

its impossible they don't exist

[+] 1 user Likes imfrankjordan88's post
maybe, but we couldn't or haven't seen it yet.
i personally believed we are not alone in this very big & vast universe.
if the scientist say about how big is this universe were true, just imagine how big it is, like millions of galaxies big.

I think there are more intelligent life then us somewhere out there but when they look at us they say wow those guys are so dumb let's not even bother let them destroy themselves

Probably but we don't have the technology to reach them yet

DIdn't they already confirmed that UFOs exist?

I think the universe is too large to us to be the only type of life in it

if the universe is infinite there's got to be something else out there

im pretty optimistic so I would think they probably exist . Most likey far as hellllll

Oh, for sure. Didn’t they find evidence of microbiomes on Mercury recently? Aliens probably don’t look like anything you see on tv or in the movies, though

other life in the universe (aliens) absolutely exists.  but have they visited earth?  THAT I doubt.

Probably yea. I don't know why people are convinced the big bang is the only universe. Why not multiple big bangs that are so far away that we have never measured them.

I think it’s very possible that aliens do exist the universe is so big that it’s very likely they do exist

I definitely think they can exist with how big the universe is.

Infinite Universe means infinite possibilities so it’s a big yes from me, might take some time to make history finding life outside of here but it would be a big step.

With how big the universe is compared to how much we know about it? Its most likely possible they do exist.